Thank You for visiting our website BetelgeuseTech is in the business of providing IT software solutions to its clients. By using our Services & Consultations, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Betelgeusetech would not be liable for any misuse of the products delivered. Betelgeusetech would not provide the core technology to the clients in any condition without prior and written approval from both parties. If the client wishes to buy the technology from BetelgeuseTech the cost of the technology would be decided only after completion of the project. After selling the product and the core technology Betelgeusetech will not be liable for any changes, maintenance, and errors that might arise due to external tampering. If the client wants Betelgeusetech to handle the maintenance of the product after selling the technology then there would be extra charges which would be decided mutually between the two parties in writing. Each and every communication related to the technology and product would be considered valid for clients only if they have the clauses mentioned in the agreement or have mails approved by the higher authorities of Betelgeusetech.
The client cannot sell the products or materials provided by BetelgeuseTech to another one without the written permission of BetelgeuseTech. In case of such a condition, Betelgeusetech will have all the authorities to stop all the services provided to the client on immediate effect without any financial liability or losses.
In a situation of any dispute between the clients and their customers, BetelgeuseTech will not liable for any concern or financial losses for any third-party company or person.
BETELGEUSETECH will not have any responsibility in case of giving money in the bank account of any other company.
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES:
- All quotations and estimates provided by BetelgeuseTech are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- BetelgeuseTech reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
PAYMENT TERMS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- All quotations provided by BetelgeuseTech, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless a prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges is solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- BetelgeuseTech will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled to any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation/date of project/module completion.
- If opted for service beyond the 12 month maintenance period or as agreed by BetelgeuseTech, The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 50% (PERCENT) of the original development cost of Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the BetelgeuseTech; which depends upon the number of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- BetelgeuseTech disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by BetelgeuseTech, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by BetelgeuseTech, solely remains the property of BetelgeuseTech, except where a specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from BetelgeuseTech.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by BetelgeuseTech for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by BetelgeuseTech for the third-party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third-party code license will be attached to the existing BetelgeuseTech code license for the quoted application.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- BetelgeuseTech reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if BetelgeuseTech deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- It is the client’s responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the content of the application is displayed and formatted as required. If the client cannot format the content of the application, BetelgeuseTech will offer this service at BetelgeuseTech’s current hourly rate at the time of the request.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, BetelgeuseTech will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS:
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authority with respect to the use of all copies, graphics, logos, names and trademarks, and any other material supplied by the client to BetelgeuseTech.
- Supply of said material by the client to BetelgeuseTech shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by BetelgeuseTech for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES:
- BetelgeuseTech will pursue due care to ensure applications created by BetelgeuseTech are free of errors.
- BetelgeuseTech will correct any errors made by BetelgeuseTech staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- BetelgeuseTech does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- BetelgeuseTech does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses, or additional costs that relate to third-party products that BetelgeuseTech may require completing the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Depending upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed. The 3-day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate with the time involved to implement said changes.
- BetelgeuseTech will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If BetelgeuseTech is required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected, or otherwise caused by parties other than BetelgeuseTech, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for BetelgeuseTech at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK:
- All timeframes offered by BetelgeuseTech to the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer BetelgeuseTech the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- BetelgeuseTech will endeavor to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, BetelgeuseTech will not be liable for any penalties, monies, or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- BetelgeuseTech will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If BetelgeuseTech does not have control over the residence where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by BetelgeuseTech.
- The quoted application remains the property of BetelgeuseTech Software until all obligations have been met for the release of said application to the client.
- If BetelgeuseTech is working as a third party to another company, said the company is responsible for meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these BetelgeuseTech Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated, or modified by BetelgeuseTech with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the BetelgeuseTech Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the BetelgeuseTech Terms and Conditions.